4 days until the beginning of what hopefully marks one of the most significant seasons of my life. I have a lot of expectation for the next few months and am excited since He always exceeds my expectations and then some. I feel like a lot will be revealed as far as vision, purpose, direction and those sorts of things, as well as an incredibly deep and sweet love for Jesus... Makes me smile just thinking about it :)
I've felt a nudge here and there to "let go" of some things for now. I am trying the best I can to be sensitive to those nudges, trusting and believing He has my best interest in mind. With a lot of comforts removed, it has left me bare before the Comforter. I'm realizing He's jealous to be the one we run to. In good and bad.
With so much uncertainty before me, anxiety and fear try to creep their way into my heart, but the voice of my Father keeps saying, "Will you trust My leadership? I am faithful."
It is amazing how quickly my heart will go from fear to rest at the sound those words. He has never let me down. He has never disappointed me. He has never left me. He has always provided. He has given me joy. He is joy. He is peace. He is life. And He lives in me! I have absolutely no reason not to trust His leadership. Thank You Jesus! Have Your way in me!
This past weekend, Taylor and I were talking about the beauty of God. And how beautiful this God of ours must really be that we've never actually seen Him with our naked eye, yet we know and feel His beauty! Something to think about...
On a lighter/random note, Meagan and I joined LAFitness, so thats exciting. I think it would be really fun to work for Ace of Cakes. The rain has been a nice change. I, Sandra King Gonzalez, am actually ready for it to get colder. And I miss Tuscaloosa.
1Samuel12:24
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment