life has been good lately. very uneventful, yet eventful at the same time. processing a lot.
1. i miss my brother
2. i'm thinking about going to Israel in September to the house of prayer there, for 3 months. i filled out the application and looked at plane tickets today. i dunno though. i need to keep praying about it. i also REALLY want to go to europe.
3. officially signed up for cake decorating classes... first one july 6.
3 comments:
Yay about the cake classes!! And oh my gosh--Israel!? That is AWESOME!!!
hah. I like Mona Lisa Smile, I feel like I'm the only person that does though. :)
And Israel sounds amazing. You should see Abigail, that would make me jealous though.
i thought mona lisa smile was so good! and i dont even like movies. ha. next time we're together we can watch it :)
Post a Comment